Referral Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at spurjewelry.com, or through our custom renovation program by a new customer (a "Referred Customer") who lists you, the Referrer, at the time of their purchase. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals. Each Referred Customer can only name one Referrer.
- Qualified Testimonial. A Qualified Testimonial is defined as a social media post or personal blog post that details your experience with Spur, includes a minimum of one image of your Spur project or purchase, and links spurjewelry.com or tags our instagram @spurjewelry. You can earn up to one qualified testimonial per project. Unique content is required for each Qualified Testimonial. Qualified Testimonials must be submitted at this link within 30 days of the post. Spur retains the right to publish or share any content submitted. Content that was posted prior to the launch of the referral program (10/11/2023) does not count as a Qualified Testimonial.
- Qualified Purchase. Referral Rewards can be earned by making a Qualified Purchase. A Qualified Purchase includes a Spur Renovation Project or a purchase from our website greater than $250 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees. Instagram sales are not Qualified Purchases.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address or mailing address or another member of the household making a purchase on behalf of the Referrer). The Referred Customer must be a person who has not previously made a purchase from Spur and is not in the same household as the Referrer.
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete a Qualified Purchase. The Referral Rewards are $100 Spur Credit per Qualified Referral and $25 Spur Credit for a Qualified Testimonial. Spur Credits are not currency and do not hold monetary value outside of their application to an order on Spurjewelry.com. Spur Referral Rewards are valid for two calendar years from the time they are granted.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Spur’s Referral program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation. Spur’s Referral program can only be used by US residents. Spur orders can only be shipped to US locations.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Spur’s Referral program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Spur reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use Spur’s Referral program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Spur reserves the right to cancel the Referral Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
Questions can be directed to us here.